Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Woot Woot for a fellow HM

Back when I was pregnant with Avery not only did I find the Babycenter community but I also found another online forum that I joined. This group of awesome ladies are all mothers of babies born in December 2008, or at least that's when all of our due dates were because we all know babies have minds of their own. Some were born extremely early & some were born late. We have been together as an online support group since March/April of 2008 and have since split off of the original website where we met & formed our own site. We have experienced so much together, highs & lows, and even though I have only met two of these ladies in person I consider every one of them a very dear friend. We have experienced pregnancy (some of us multiple pregnancies), birth, miscarriage, infant loss, premature birth, the death of a spouse, and so so so much more together as a group. No matter what was going on we all joined together and did whatever we had to do to help each other get through whatever was going on in our lives. Some of these ladies I talk to every single day & couldn't imagine them not being a part of my life.

One of these gorgeous ladies even lives about an hour away from my dad & I will be meeting her very soon for the first time in person! She is an amazing person & has helped me through more than she probably knows. Whether it be parenting advice, cloth diapering advice, or just a kind word Catherine always seems to know what to say. Catherine & I were pregnant at the same time throughout both of our pregnancies. Her oldest son is a few days younger than Avery & her youngest a few weeks younger than Peyton. She is an absolutely amazing mother who is also an awesome blogger. You can check out her blog here!

Catherine is a CBAC mom, which essentially means she had two cesarean sections. She was asked to write a guest post on a CBAC support website called ICAN and her blog post was featured today. She has an absolutely beautiful story about the birth of her children and I encourage all of you to read it. Check it out here.

I am so proud of her & so happy to share this with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...