Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Monday, August 22, 2011

Manic Monday

Yes, it does indeed feel like a manic Monday. The first day of the week & it seems like forever until Friday. I'm not one to wish my life away but I just love spending time with my hubby and the kids, the only time we get to do that is on the weekends.

Until then I'll be taking on the many hats of mommyhood...and at 9am on Monday morning I'm already wearing my chef, nurse, and referee hats. Oh joy! We had a pleasant breakfast & the munchkins were playing very nicely in the living room when Avery started pushing her brother. After reapetedly being told to stop she picked up her pusher popper thingy (you know the thing with a handle with balls in the bottom & when you push it it pops them up...you know what I'm talking about) anyway, she picked it up and swung it at him and hit him in the side of the head & knocked him over then smacked him in the face with it. Needless to say, she's in timeout & thankfully it was time for his first nap so he's in bed. Poor thing, I'm sure he'll have a knot on his head but no worries, he'll get his revenge. He's the kid that waits until you're sure he's forgotten what so&so did to him but then he gets his revenge when you least expect it. It's actually pretty amusing.

It started when he was about 6 months old or so, Avery would come by & push him or do something mean and he'd fuss then about 5 minutes later she'd walk by & Peyton would reach out and grab her by the ankles and tackle her. At first I didn't know what to think but now I just sit back & giggle because she totally deserved it.

We have a busy week but it's sad that I don't even want to leave the house. I have lots to do but it's all at home except for one doctor's appointment on Thursday. That means I actually have to put effort in getting dressed & going somewhere...bummer.

On another note since I'm going to be home all day everyday that means I actually have time to cook which is something I love to do. I haven't had much time to cook lately & there's nothing better than a home cooked meal, we all know that. However, that means I also have to go grocery shopping which also means I have to leave the house which in turn means I can't wear my pajamas all day. *Dangit*

I'm bored & this post sucks because I have nothing clever to say this day. Therefore, I'm just going to talk about another blogger because she's hysterical. You should go to The Bloggess and read this then this followed by this. This woman is hilarious & her blog is a must-read.

Therefore since I have absolutely 100% nothing interesting to say this morning, unless you want to hear me go on & on about my children beating each other up today which I highly doubt, I am DEMANDING that you read the posts I linked in my last paragraph...thank you...come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...