Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Friday, August 19, 2011

I am.....me?

I'm Ashley, a 24 year old mom & wife. My husband, Brent & I have 2 children. Our oldest is a girl, she'll be 3 in December her name is Avery & our youngest is Peyton, he turned 1 back in June. Brent & I have been married for 4 years & together for almost 9, we were high school sweethearts.

I love to write, sometimes I'm at a loss for words & lead a pretty boring life, unless you find temper tantrums, poop, and puke amusing. However, I'm pretty happy with my life.

I swear if these kids don't start being nice to each other I'm going to pull my damn hair out. Ok, what was I saying?

Oh yes, I am a WAHM & sometimes get very little accomplished during the day. My house is messy, I'm usually in pajamas, my kids run around in diapers & t-shirts from time to time, but we have food on the table everyday & life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...