Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Friday, August 19, 2011

Cold Pizza...

I do think so! I absolutely love pizza, pretty much any pizza but I especially love cold pizza. Cold pizza for breakfast! Brent thinks I'm completely weird but I know there are other people out there who eat cold pizza & like it.

Ok, this isn't really about cold pizza, I'm just bored. The kids are playing, thankfully not beating the crap out of each other for once, and I've got nothing to do. Sure, I could clean the house or do dishes but that's for neat people & lets face it, I'm by no means neat. I am however doing a load of laundry. Cloth diapers to be exact! I usually use disposables & occasionally cloth but thanks to stupid freaking eczema poor Peyton can't wear sposies right now. He's had eczema since he was born & it's probably the worst now that it's ever been.

It looks like his eczema has spread everywhere, literally. I started putting cloth on him yesterday to wick the moisture away from his bum & it helped some but I still needed to do something else while I kept him in CD's.

I also started putting this amazing lotion on him that I get from the company I work with. I also have the body wash & the bath oil so I put the oil in his bath, bathed him with the body wash, & loaded him up with the lotion. He looks better today but have I mentioned how much I absolutely HATE Eczema? Not only is my poor baby itching all over but damnit I'm having to do an extra load of laudnry & I loathe doing laundry. I put it off as long as possible then whine & complain about having to fold or hang & put it away. Grrrr...

Hopefully it'll get better over the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, I want it to last as long as possible. It's the only time I really get to spend time with the hubs. He's been so busy lately that I barely get to see him for an hour or two in the afternoon & I hate it. The kids want to play with their daddy but he hardly ever gets home before dark. This blows!

Now that these two are hungry & laundry is done I have to figure out what's for lunch. It's Friday, I don't want to cook lunch either BLECH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...