Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ugh...I suck!

Wow...5 months of no blogging. That's pretty much par for the course for me. However, it's been a pretty insane 5 months so I've got some catching up to do.

So, last time I posted, Peyton was sick for the umpteenth time and we were seeing a new ENT. Basically, he stayed sick the entire month of February and he constantly ran a high fever and threw up randomly. On March 15th the ENT went in, removed the set of tubes he had in, cleaned out all of the gunk, put a new set in, and removed his adenoids as well. That remedied the ear problems but he was still throwing up. The ENT thought it was a reaction to the pain medication but after a few days of no meds it was still happening. We were referred to a Pediatric Gastroenterology Clinic in Mobile at USA and have been seeing her since April 23rd. He has been throwing up since the end of January and we still don't have any definite answers.

We've done blood tests, xrays, urinalysis, & stool samples...yummy right? After almost 6 months of him throwing up we still don't have any answers. It is so unbelievably frustrating and I hate seeing him like this.

It's hard to believe that he'll be 2 on Monday.

Avery has been doing great & will be going to preschool in August. She is seriously excited and cannot wait.

Brent has been coaching little league baseball & his team won their championship so he is now coaching All-Stars for the month of June.

It's been the same ole same ole with me. My Pampered Chef business is great & I am absolutely loving meeting all kinds of new people.

That's about all, we've been up to our ears in vomit for much of the past 6 months so I don't really have much to report. Okay, I have a ton to report but it'd take forever and I don't have time for that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...