Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 1...365 Days of Thankfulness

Some people use November as a month of thankfulness, but what about the other 11 months? Each and every day of our lives we are thankful for something, it might be the same thing everyday but it's something.

So, instead of just November I've decided that each day of this next year I'm going to post something that I'm thankful of. Lets hope my kids and my days don't get the best of me and I get sidetracked and don't do it. In that case, I'll just have to double up some days.

Today is day 1 of my 365 days of thankfulness!

On this day I am thankful for my amazing and giving God above. God, who let his only son die for our sins, who gave his son so that we might have life. Our God is an awesome God and his glory shines every single day. Every day when I look into my beautiful children's eyes I see God in their innocence.

We are so blessed to have such an awesome and forgiving God who does so much for us every day. I see his work everywhere and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...